Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 off to a good start

January is going to be a hot month for art in LA. With tons of opens, the Culver City Art Walk and monumental events like Art LA and the LA Art Show, we are going to be busy busy. So here is what I have planned to drive to this month:

Jan 9: ACME Opening
NON-IDENTICAL ABSTRACTION ENGINE

Curated by Jan Tumlir Including: Alexis Harding, Robert Linsley, Michael Murphy, Sasha Pierce
January 9 - February 6, 2010
This looks like it will be an interesting show exploring variant forms of abstraction, which I am always drawn to.
To get to ACME LA follow the map below:


View Larger Map

And if you haven't been to the LACMA recently, it's very close and worth the trip.

I will post more shows as I hear of them. Please, feel free to let me know what you think is worth going to this weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment